Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Don't Make the Cash Cow Moo!

This holiday season can bless you if you let it.  I have often gotten to December feeling depleted and sometimes even dejected.  I've often seen the holiday season as something to get through with too many things to do.  Mid-life won't let me continue down this perilous path.

I want to spend less, worship fully and enjoy my family and friends.  I'm not basing my happiness on how much I spend or, "make the cash cow moo!"

This year I'm trying some new things, some simpler, less expensive things.  I was grateful to read an old blog of Rev. Dr. Todd Bolsinger, who used this video a few years ago with his congregation.   I want to encourage you to take a look at the 2009 version and let it rock your world! Watch this and see what God might be calling you to do next!    www.adventconspiracy.org



                                                                    
 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rev, thanks for commenting on my blog! I've been hearing a lot of people talking about a more 'toned down' Christmas this year. I think it's great. My wife and I are trying to cut $5-$10 out of each gift we are giving this year - for ourselves and others.

Hope you have a great Christmas. Feel free to join the conversation anytime! (You can sign in to comment using your facebook profile!)

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.